Monday 26 April 2010

E-Mailing Agencies

We where given a deadline to get a written e-mail prepared to send of to agencies with a brief description of what we wanted and a electronic portfolio which we had to put together.

I e-mailed to:

- Smiling Wolf, Liverpool
- Liquid Studios, Liverpool
- Teabag Design, Leeds
& a few free lance designers.
I will be continuing to e-mail through out the summer, with more work to show them.

The e-mail I sent out goes as follows;

Hey [Name of Company],

I am a Graphic Design student from Liverpool, currently in my second year of a (BA Hons) Graphic Design course attending Leeds College of Art,

I enjoy browsing through the work you and your companies work produce,
its the type of work that catches my eye, and I get inspiration from it.

We have been advised to get ourselves out there, and send our favorite design companies examples of our work.

Attached is a PDF of a electronic portfolio I have put together.
If you could spare a few minutes of your time to have a look at my work, and give me any possible feedback,
I would be very grateful.

Thank You

Andrew Makin

No comments:

Post a Comment